Sunday, June 29, 2014

Polly! Scraps Twilight Kit Mini Layout


Helloooooo!  How are we all?  A a tad chilly in Melbourne at the moment and I'm about to head off and watch my 8 year old play footy this morning.  Brrrrrrrr rugging up warm and slightly resembling the Michelin Man with all my layers LOL.

But first I wanted to share with you an insert that I created last night for last week's Project Life layout. It was made with the Polly! Scrap Twilight Pocket Life Kit and was a cinch to put together.



I really don't do much traditional scrapping these days. I prefer to just stick to my pocket page style and add an insert if I have lots of photos for the week.  But sometimes there are just those kind of photos that just beg to be 'scrapped'.  These three photos used here were just that!

I kid you not, this 8"x8" page took me about half an hour, if that.  I really love how bright and cheery the Basic Grey Highline die-cut flowers are and the "Right Now" was perfect to make things 'pop' a little.

I chopped up some of the included papers to make small pennants/flags and added some foam tape behind them some to add dimension.  I bought a cute little Typo stamp last week and decided to use the triangles in white ink to give a little bit of a chalk board feel.  Finishing the layout off with the cute Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine cardstock sticker which was exactly what I want both of my boys to always remember...  Be happy, be bright, be you!

Happy Sunday peeps and stay warm :)
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment